- Tour information captured at reception is utilised to create statistical reports by other sections of the program.
- A Marketing Productivity Report can be used to generate the OPC payroll.
- Lead Generation Management and Profile Searching.
- Receptionist NQ rates analysis.
- Entry of chargeback�s to OPC's.
Contract and Inventory Management
- The entry of a Contract updates the Inventory ensuring it can't be double sold.
- Compatible with timeshare exchange companies such as RCI and II.
- Resort Access can manage the sale of Timeshare Inventory, Resale Inventory and Sales Packs.
- Contract paperwork and standard letters can then be produced with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Contracts remain in a pending status until registered.
- Printing of Daily Sales Register showing summary of daily business.
- Production of X Sheet report showing available timeshare inventory status.
Accounts Receivable (Sales Ledger)
- The details of each contract and payment schedule feed through to Aged Debtors and Cash Flow Reports for collections and commissions.
- A received report can be printed for bank reconciliation and data exported to accounts packages.
- A flexible program allows the payment of Commissions and Overrides to sales staff.
- Change the Status of Sales to either Completed or Cancelled.
- Annual Membership and Maintenance Fee Billing and Collection.
- OPC Payroll calculation and statement printing.
- Daily/Weekly Marketing Statistics.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/YTD Sales Person Statistics.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/YTD T.O. Manager Statistics.
- Analysis of Owners by nationality and product purchased.
Tools and Utilities
- User Security Management.
- Entry of Exchange Rates.
- Configure Languages, Products and Maintenance Fees.
- Import and Export Data.
|Frequently Asked Questions
What Does is Cost?|
Our pricing policy is flexible, you can buy as little or as much as you need from the following elements.
|User License||£1249 per user|
|Engineer||£950 per day (Data conversion/Training)|
|Annual Maintenance||Optional and Available if required at 10% of Total Installation Cost|
Can Resort Access handle the selling of Packs?|
You can sell anything with Resort Access including Sales Packs, ReSale and Normal Timeshare Inventory, its compatible with exchange companies such as RCI and II. Currently we have clients using Resort Access to record the sales of packs from Full Circle, Club Class, Design Vacation and Columbus.
Can Resort Access handle Maintenance Fee Billing?|
Yes - Resort Access supports the billing of annual membership fees and the creation of ownership based fees. Features include Multi-currency, Multiple bank accounts, Invoice printing and Aged Debtors; please contact the sales department for further information.
Can Resort Access handle Commissions?
Resort Access is tightly intergrated with a Commissions program that can create commission and override payments. Features include anlaysis reports, sales statements and loan handling.|
What if I need something adding?|
Resort Access will come pre-configured to your requirements as part as our service to you, however we also provide a full consultancy and development service for any other requirements you might have.
What are Resort Accesses Hardware Requirements?|
If using Resort Access in a Multi-user configuration it is recommended for performance reasons that the database is placed on a file server and that a 100Mbps network is put in place.
File Server Specification:
Minimum Workstations Specification:
- 1Ghz Processor
- 1000 Mb RAM
- 4 x 4Gb SCSI Hard Disks (for Raid)
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating System,
- DAT Backup Drive of significant capacity to backup the server,
- LAN or Wireless Network connection
- Min 500 MHz Processor,
- 512 Mb RAM,
- 40Gb Hard Disk,
- SVGA Monitor
- Any version of the Microsoft Windows Operating System including XP
(Please contact us regarding Windows7)
- LAN or Wireless Network connection
What other software do you recommend?|
Microsoft Office Professional including:
- Access - Export data from Resort Access and create your own databases for further analysis work or generating mail shots.
- Excel - Use Resort Access statistical reports to feed your own reports.
- Word - Great for creating your own documents and forms, use together with Access to provide mail shots.
- Outlook - E-Mail Help@SyntaxInt.Com with any questions and support issues.
- PowerPoint - Excellent presentation tools for Sales demonstrations.
For sales information please contact Info@SyntaxInt.com